Yesterday, a fellow lifestyle and beauty blogger, Anna (yes, we have the same name), nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I recently stumbled on her blog, and I have to say, she has some pretty amazing content. I definitely recommend checking out her blog, and I wanted to say thank you for nominating me Anna!
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and /or on your blog.
Now, lets get to it, shall we? Here are the questions from Anna:
1. What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
Hmm… I’d have to say my favorite thing about blogging is just sharing ideas with your readers. I can’t count how many times I didn’t know how to do something, and found a blog post that told me exactly that.
2. What band or solo artist do you like?
As far as American artists go, I enjoy listening to Dua Lipa, Hailee Steinfeld, Shawn Mendes, and Ed Sheeran. But, I also really like listening to KPOP, for example, BlackPink, BigBang, and BTS.
3. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
On the top of my head, I’ve always wanted to move things with my mind.
4. What surprised you when you first started blogging?
Something that definitely surprised me, was the amount of work and commitment blogging requires in order to have a stable platform.
5. The least favorite thing to be asked?
“How much do you weigh?” I don’t know, I feel uncomfortable just hearing the question.
6. What motivated you to move forward when you fell down?
My family and friends are always the people that motivate me when I feel like I’m stuck.
7. What’s your biggest passion?
I love fashion, and music, I don’t think I’d be able to live without them.
8. What’s your favorite cuisine?
Without a doubt, Korean food is my favorite.
9. Your biggest dream?
My dream is to just be happy in whatever I choose to pursue.
10. Do you have any pets?
No, I’m allergic to many animals, but, we all know I’m going to get a dog in the future anyway.
11. Any tips for other bloggers out there?
Engage and connect with other bloggers! You never know what you might learn, or the kinds of friendships you will make.
My questions for the nominees:
- What convinced you to start blogging?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Your ideal place to work on a blogpost?
- One thing you can never give up?
- What is one goal you would like to set for your blog?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What is one fun fact about yourself?
- If you could only save one thing in your room from a fire, what would it be?
- Favorite brand of clothing or makeup?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
Sophie from https://eyesofowls.org
Ja’d Kurumi from https://jadkurumi.wordpress.com
Dianna from http://outglobing.com
Rachel from http://blackpointyshoes.com
Sarah from http://www.sarahtrademark.com
Sophie from https://sophieexoxs.com
Emily and Lily from https://saysprightly.com
Sofia from http://www.borntobebright.com
Amy from http://notsomousybrown.com
Evelyne from https://www.evydraws.com
So, there we have it, and thank you, Anna again for nominating me!